Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Finding The Right Business Consultant

"The Shocking Truth About How To Find The Right Australian Business Consultant to Help You Create The Business of Your Dreams!"

I’ll get straight to the point…

In his famous book ‘The Cash Flow Quadrant’ best-selling author, Robert Kiyosaki, reveals that:

"The #1 Difference Between Someone who is ‘Self-Employed’ and Someone who is a ‘Business Owner’ Basically Boils Down to Just One Vital Thing: SYSTEMS!"

With the right systems in place...

"You Can Unleash The Secret Techniques, High-Profit Business Strategies and the Covert Marketing Tactics Which Took Me Over 27 Years To Learn In The Most Complete Information Driven Australian Business Consulting Program Ever Put Together!"

That’s where I come in and that’s why I’ve started this blog.

My name is Jeff Miles and I own a company called Austwide Resources. But most people know me simply as ‘The Business Doctor’.
Why?

Because I take a big interest in the health of my clients businesses by giving them unique prescription of ‘BGS’ (Business Growth Systems) that puts their bank balance on steroids and leaves their competition choking on their dust!

How about YOUR business?

With the right business systems in place you can establish a business that serves your life - rather than the other way around, you can get virtually anywhere and attain anything you want to in life.
  1. You can live in that dream home...
  2. Send your children to the best schools...
  3. Drive a better car...
  4. Wear better clothes...
  5. Enjoy dream vacations...


But...


If you have the wrong business systems, or worse yet, be like most people, and have a complete lack of them, you could 'go to the wall' faster than a one-legged duck in a crocodile infested swamp!


But I’m not talking about just any old systems – you know the ‘Expensive Paper-Chase’


“Oh dear Martha, where in the world did all this EXTRA paperwork suddenly come from?” Kind.


No.


I mean the kind of simple-to-understand, easy-to-apply 'Knowledge Keys' that can quickly and easily transform your business into a 24/7 money-attracting 'cash magnet'.


But... first things first - why should you even listen to me to begin with?


Let's face it, if you are going to learn from someone, you have to know if they really know what they are talking about.


It is only common sense. I am not the most famous business consultant in Australia, but many people have heard of me.


Here are Just a Few of my Accomplishments:

I was general manager one of the larger advertising agencies in Western Australia with a turnover in the Tens of Millions of dollars...

Was 'Business Banking Manager' for Westpac for the South West region of WA

Have ran a million dollar personnel agency which had over 29 employees...

Worked for BHP for ten years attaining the position of a Management Accountant...

I have featured prominently on 'high ticket' business audio programs that have literally been sold around the world...


"I Have a Samurai-Like Focus One Thing and One Thing Alone - Helping My Clients See Dramatic Improvements in Their Bottom Line Profits - Yes That's Right - Making Them Richer!"


Want me to do the same for YOUR business?

I thought you might.

Okay, then can I suggest that you start by bookmarking this blog.

Each week I'll upload something new to help you enjoy the kind of business that serves your life - instead of the other way around.

To Your Success,

Jeff Miles - The Business Doctor
www.1st-Business-Consultant.com
www.EzyPublisher.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home